- Industry’s Fastest Growing Star Remains Exclusive Partner of FanDuel
- Agreement Includes Significant Content Investment Expansion
LONDON, December 10 2021 – FanDuel, part of Flutter Entertainment plc, announced a multi-year exclusive content deal with Pat McAfee.
FanDuel Group got its talent, reaching a multi-year agreement with Pat McAfee Inc. (PMI), keeping the sports media industry’s fastest growing star an exclusive partner of America’s #1 Sportsbook. The agreement represents a significant expansion of its previous deal and includes a formalized content partnership.
Highlights of the new agreement:
- FanDuel will remain the official sportsbook of PMI and the Pat McAfee Show with the two companies continuing to deepen and evolve the integration of odds boosts and other promotions across PMI platforms.
- FanDuel and the entire team at PMI will attempt to create new shows/segments that are considered above average beyond the daily show content.
- Expanded co-branded big brain ideas, and customer promotions such as the first ever crowd sourced Spread the Love campaign.
- Pat McAfee and FanDuel will create a series of annual special edition shows supporting tentpole events (ex. FanDuel NFL Draft Spectacular).
- Development of “epic” live events tour including “on-the-road” shows throughout the year.
- McAfee and his team to support FanDuel during new state launches.
FanDuel will be investing in PMI’s content development capabilities including a new campus/complex to support its production efforts. This includes the naming and branding rights for the soon to be redesigned live studio for the Pat McAfee Show. The new complex will be known as “The FanDuel Igloo” and will house production studios, a lounge, basketball court and golf simulator.
“Simply put, Pat McAfee is the sports media industry’s fastest growing star and we’re thrilled to deepen our relationship with him as our exclusive partner,” said Mike Raffensperger Chief Marketing Officer, FanDuel Group. “Pat and his team champion the FanDuel brand and together we’ve developed ground breaking content experiences for his audience and our customers alike. Of course, Pat isn’t just our best marketing partner, he’s also one of our best customers so we expect he will give us some of the money back!”
“This new deal with FanDuel will afford us the opportunity to take things to a different level,” said McAfee. “We are incredibly lucky the exclusive Sportsbook of our show remains the #1 Sportsbook in America. I’m excited for the future. With that being said, we still plan on taking every dollar FanDuel has with our Super Boosts, Hammer DAHN picks, and AJ Hawk’s big brain.”
FanDuel and PMI have been working together for several years and the Pat McAfee Show has become the gold standard of how to effectively integrate and deliver live odds and sports betting insights and commentary. Whether its branded McAfee odds boosts, enhanced odds or other special promotions the partnership between PMI and FanDuel has fuelled a content genre that is now emulated but rarely duplicated across the sports media landscape.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
About Flutter Entertainment plc:
Flutter Entertainment plc (the “Group”) is a global sports-betting and gaming company reporting as four divisions:
UK & Ireland: includes Sky Betting and Gaming, Paddy Power, Betfair and Tombola brands offering a diverse range of sportsbook, exchange, gaming and bingo services across the UK and Ireland, along with over 600 Paddy Power betting shops in the UK and Ireland.
Australia: the Sportsbet brand offers online sport betting and is the Australian market leader.
International: includes PokerStars, Adjarabet, Betfair and Junglee operating in multiple jurisdictions around the world offering a diverse range of sportsbook, exchange and gaming services.
US: includes FanDuel, TVG, Stardust, FOX Bet and PokerStars brands, offering regulated real money and free-to-play sports betting, online gaming, daily fantasy sports and online racing wagering products to customers across various states in the US.