FanDuel Group, part of Flutter Entertainment, and Boyd Gaming have announced plans to launch legal sports betting in the state of Kansas from the beginning of September.
The online FanDuel Sportsbook launched at 12 p.m. CT on 1st September, and sports fans in Kansas can download the FanDuel Sportsbook app for iOS and Android. At the same time, FanDuel and Boyd Gaming opened a temporary retail sportsbook at the Kansas Star Casino at 12 p.m. CT on September 1, followed by a grand opening of the FanDuel Sportsbook at Kansas Star on Thursday, September 8 at 10 a.m. CT.
To mark this historic occasion, Kansas native and former NFL star wide receiver Jordy Nelson will place the ceremonial first bet on September 8th at the FanDuel Sportsbook at Kansas Star.
Opening just in time for the 2022 NFL season, the FanDuel Sportsbook at Kansas Star Casino, conveniently located just south of Wichita on I-35. Stretching over 2,100 square feet, the sportsbook will serve as a one-stop-shop for fans to enjoy sporting events while placing wagers on the action. The sportsbook will be open year-round and feature four betting windows, 28 HD televisions, seating for 40 customers, and 20 IGT PlaySports self-service betting kiosks.
The FanDuel Sportsbook brings its best-in-class online sports betting experience to the passionate sports fans of Kansas, who will now be able to place wagers across the state on professional and college football, basketball, baseball, hockey, golf, MMA, boxing, soccer, and tennis with a variety of betting and payment options available. The FanDuel Sportsbook app is simple, secure, and convenient with a number of key features, including:
- Bet $5 and get $150 in Free Bets for online customers: Sign up for the FanDuel Sportsbook and make a deposit of at least $10. Place your first bet of at least $5 and automatically receive $150 in sportsbook Free Bets. Customers can also Refer and Friend by inviting friends to join and both receive $100 in free bets.
- An Innovative Spirit: FanDuel was the first U.S. sportsbook to offer Same Game Parlay™ bets, the first to offer live streaming of sporting events inside a betting app, the first to provide Bad Beat Relief, the first to give early payouts for championship teams, and the originator of the crowdsourced Spread the Love promotion.
- Customer Focused: FanDuel Sportsbook offers safe and secure banking, lightning-fast payouts, a Cash-Out early feature, and 24/7 customer service.
- Sports Betting 101: FanDuel Sportsbook has a sports betting guideto help customers learn the ins and outs of legal sports betting.
- Commitment to Responsible Gaming: FanDuel is the industry leader in promoting responsible play, including in-app tools that allow customers to set time, deposit and wager limits, as well as itsPlaySafe site where customers can find additional support services.
With this launch, the Boyd-FanDuel partnership will expand to seven states, with Kansas joining Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi and Pennsylvania.
Kansas becomes the 16th state where FanDuel offers mobile sports betting, joining Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming. Kansas also marks the 16th jurisdiction where FanDuel offers retail sportsbook locations, joining Arizona, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, Washington DC and West Virginia.
For further information, please contact: FanDuel Group / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to email alerts here.