Our Positive Impact Plan marks the next step in our ongoing commitment to make a positive difference in the communities and markets in which we operate.
Using our global scale while maintaining local connections, this new, Group-wide strategy builds on the significant progress we have already made across our three key focus areas – our customers, our colleagues and our communities – and also includes our efforts to reduce our environmental footprint.
Devised and driven by our passionate employees, all of whom are committed to doing the right thing, our Positive Impact Plan creates a consistent global approach that is aligned with our corporate strategy and gives our diverse portfolio of brands better access to the insights, skills and capabilities of the wider Group to develop local initiatives that create maximum impact.
Determined to make a difference
Flutter’s leading brands are deeply embedded in communities all over the world.
So as the needs of our players, wider society and the environment continue to adapt and evolve, so will we – we are determined to play our part as a leader of our industry.
Our work has already begun, with our Positive Impact Plan focusing on three key areas, all of which have clearly defined goals.
The Positive Impact Plan focuses on three key areas
Helping customers to PLAY WELL
To have 75% of our active on line customers using one or more of our Play Well tools by the end of 2030, with over 50% using one or more tools by the end of 2026.
Empowering colleagues to WORK BETTER
To create and build teams that are representative of the locations in which we live and work, through a comprehensive DE&I strategy, by the end of 2030.
Working with communities to DO MORE
To improve the lives of 10 million people using the power of sport and play, the skills of our colleagues and the reach of our brands, by the end of 2030.
Reducing our ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
To reduce our environmental impact.
Our supplementary sustainability goals
In 2022, we are introducing locally tailored Play Well metrics, directly linked to colleague bonuses for each of our divisions, as well as clearly defined goals for our colleagues, communities, and the environment.
- UK & Ireland: Targeting a 2% reduction in the proportion of revenue from customers at-risk
- Australia: Increase proportion of net revenue from customers who use a deposit tool to 15%
- International: Increase proportion of customers using a deposit limit, cooling-off period or stake limit to 36.5%
- US: Targets focused on existing customers U25 receiving safer gambling communications and all new customers receiving similar communications upon opening an account, both by the start of 2022 NFL season, as well as a 98% target for bespoke employee training in safer gambling
- Achieve 40% of women in our top leadership roles by the end of 2026 (Flutter Group CEO -1 to -4)
- Clear actions to ensure we attract, retain and grow talent from under-represented groups by the end of 2022
- All divisions to report on pay performance, progression and retention across different demographics by by the end of 2023
- Measure difference in sentiment across different demographics by the end of 2022
- All employees globally to be supported to engage in two days' volunteering per year
- Set science-based carbon targets by the end of 2022 that will establish our roadmap to net zero emissions
- Develop and rollout a global e-waste policy across our divisions and suppliers by the end of 2023
- Move all our energy tariffs to renewable energy tariffs by the end of 2030
Sustainability news and insights
Read our latest sustainability news, updates and insights.